NEET Exam 2018
- 1 NEET Exam 2018
- 1.1 Application Form NEET 2018
- 1.2 How to Apply – NEET 2018
- 1.3 Eligibility for applying NEET 2018
- 1.4 Application Fee
- 1.5 Aadhaar requirement for NEET Exam 2018
- 1.6 How to fill the application form:
- 1.7 The details you fill in the NEET Application Form:
- 1.8 Identity Details of Candidate:
- 1.9 Language selection of question paper in NEET 2018:
- 1.10 NEET Helpdesk:
- 1.11 Comments
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET)-UG is for those students who wish to study any medical course in government or private medical colleges in India. NEET is the one exam which would be considered for filling about 54,000 medical seats across the whole country. Central Board for Secondary Education is the conducting authority which organizes the NEET exam. NEET replaced the AIPMT and all other individual MBBS exams conducted by states or colleges in 2013. NEET is a one tier exam which commences in the month of May.This year the exam is possible to be conducted in the month of May 2018 and application form for the same will be available from December 2017.
Registration form for NEET Exam 2018 has been released. You can apply using the link given below.
Application Form NEET 2018
Schedule for applying NEET Exam 2018. Starting and Ending dates of NEET Exam application submission.
|Starting of NEET Registration||8th February 2018|
|Last date to apply for NEET 2018||11.50PM - 9th March 2018|
|Last date to pay fee||11.50PM - 10th March 2018|
|Date of examination||6th May 2018|
NEET Exam is conducted by CBSE for MBBS/BDS admissions in all approved colleges and universities except JIPMER and AIIMS
How to Apply – NEET 2018
You can apply for NEET Exam 2018 using the link given below.
Before applying, you should read the notification of NEET Exam 2018
Eligibility for applying NEET 2018
There are some changes in eligibility for applying. You should know that before applying.
|For candidates of Unreserved Category (UR)||Born on or between 07.05.1993 to 01.01.2002|
|For candidates of ST/SC/OBC/PH Category||Born on or between 07.05.1988 to 01.01.2002|
Candidates who have passed 10+2 from Open Schools or as Private candidates are ineligible for NEET-UG Exam 2018.
That amount which one candidate has to pay for NEET Exam 2018 is,
General – OBC: Rs 1400
SC-ST: Rs 750
Aadhaar requirement for NEET Exam 2018
How to fill the application form:
Follow the steps
1. Go to NEET’s official website -> cbseneet.nic.in
2. Click ‘Apply online‘ under online services.
3. After clicking Apply online, Register the form by filling basic details such as name, names of parents, category, Date of birth, Aadhaar number, email ID, mobile number, gender, nationality etc. After that enter, the other details include your personal details, communication details, educational qualifications, test center preferences and other examination preferences details. Also, you should upload your photograph and signature in specified dimensions.
4. Upload Photo and Sign
Login to your NEET Dashboard using the registration id and password and upload photograph and signature as per the required dimensions.
*A passport size photo
*On or after 01/01/2018
*Name of candidate and date of photo taken
Photo size – 10kb to 100kb
*3kb to 20kb
5. Paying Application Fee:
As per NEET prospectus, pay application fee depending upon your category.
6. Submit the application form and print out the confirmation page.
The details you fill in the NEET Application Form:
- Name (as per aadhaar card):
- Date of birth (as per aadhaar card):
- Mother’s name (as given in high school certificate):
- Father’s name (as given in high school certificate):
- District of birth:
- Occupation of father’s / guardian’s / mother’s:
- Educational qualifications of father’s / guardian’s / mother’s:
- Annual income of father’s / guardian’s / mother ’s:
- Question paper language:
- Aadhaar number / aadhaar enrolment no. / registration no. Issued by facilitation centre /
- passport no. / ration card no./bank account no. / any other valid govt. Id. No.:
- Are you the only child of your parents:
- Year of class xii / equivalent passed / appearing:
- Percentage of marks / grade in class x / equivalent and xii / equivalent:
- Type of institution of class xii / equivalent:
- Belonging to rural / urban area:
- State to which the applicant belongs:
- Qualifying examination code:
- School education board:
- Choice of examination center:
Identity Details of Candidate:
|Indian nationals of all states||Aadhaar Number, Aadhaar Enrolment Number (EID) or Registration Number issued by Facilitation Centre.
|Indian Nationals belonging to Assam, Meghalaya or Jammu & Kashmir||Aadhaar Number, Aadhaar Enrolment Number, Registration Number issued by Facilitation Centre, Ration Card Number, Bank Account Number, Passport Number or Number of any other Identity Card issued by Government.
|NRIs||Aadhaar Number, Passport Number
|Foreigners / OCI / PIO||Passport number
Language selection of question paper in NEET 2018:
You can choose the question paper in any of the following languages given: English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Oriya, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu.
Check the table given below to know about the city that you have to appear for the exam if you select a language.
|No.||Language of Question Paper||Examination center|
|1.||Hindi and English||All cities
|2.||Bengali and English||West Bengal, Tripura
|3.||Assamese and English||Assam
|4.||Gujarati and English||Gujarat, Daman, Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli
|5.||Marathi and English||Maharashtra|
|6.||Kannada and English||Karnataka
|7.||Oriya and English||Odisha
|8.||Urdu and English||All cities
|9.||Telugu and English||Andhra Pradesh, Telangana
|10.||Tamil and English||Tamil Nadu
Helpline numbers for CBSE NEET 2018 are given below. Services available on working days from 09:30 AM to 05:30 PM.
Helpdesk: Call at 011-22041807 / 011-22041808. Email to email@example.com.
Toll-free: Call at 1800118002. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEET branch: Call at 9773720177,78,79. Email to email@example.com.
Candidates are advised to keep checking the Entri blog for more updates and start preparing for NEET Exam through Entri App
All the best for your Exams!