APPSC Group1 constitutes the State’s civil services that are the top level posts in the state government departments. The candidates who aspire to work for these executive and non-executive positions are required to write the Group I exam. Hence attempting APPSC Group 1 Test Series helps one to hone skills, crack the exam and land a job in any government department of AP.
Applicants who are interested in taking this exam can start by filling the application form in apspsc.gov.in The exam is conducted once or twice in three years based on the need.
Preparation for the APPSC Group 1 Exam
It goes without saying that success at any exam needs a thorough preparation. Things can change every year. In addition to staying abreast of updates to the exam syllabus and pattern , thorough understanding of concepts, and the most important of them all, attempting several mock tests(test series).
This definitely helps one understand the level of preparation done and the weak spots. Keeping always in mind the negative scoring can impact your score.
The Promise of the future
Cracking the APPSC Group 1(Andhra Pradesh Public service commission Group 1 Exam) holds the key to any of the below positions in the jobs list
- Deputy Collector
- Assistant Commissioner
- Regional Transport Officer
- Commercial Tax Officer.
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies
- Deputy Superintendent of Police
- Deputy Superintendent of Jails
- Assistant Excise Superintendent
- Assistant Commissioner of Labor
- District Employment Officer
- Divisional Fire Officer
- District Panchayat Officer
- District Social Welfare Officer
- District Registrar
- Municipal Commissioner Grade – 2
- District Tribal Welfare Officer. …
- District Employment Officer.
- Mandal Parishad Development Officer
For more information on the latest APPSSC syllabus, check here
The exam pattern has three parts with general studies, aptitude, general Telugu questions, and general English questions. Candidates can choose either general Telugu or general English. Total 300 questions will be asked and 90 marks are the qualifying mark for the exam. Those who qualify in the exam will be called for the certificate verification.
Candidates can choose either general Telugu or General English. Total 300 questions will be asked and 90 marks are the qualifying mark for the exam. Those who qualify in the exam will be called for the certificate verification
Anybody who has gone through the previous year question papers can score well in these recruitment tests. In Entri, you can find many of APPSC Mock Test Series.
These tests will help the candidates cover the syllabus as well as get familiarized with the question pattern.
General Knowledge section is one of the inevitable and compulsive topics in almost every other competitive examinations. Both static and dynamic general affairs sections can contribute to the scorecards very easily. Same time no one can master this section in a night.
Daily newspaper reading and follow-ups are necessary for mastering these monthly current affairs August 2019 section. One should spend at least an hour daily on this particular topic. But it’s not easy to filter the necessary headlines from the daily.
Why Choose Entri
- Created by Entri’s Top Experts.
- Mock tests available in English and other regional languages.
- Once you have downloaded Entri, you have access to experts who can answer your queries.
- In Entri, under APPSC tab you can find Model Exams
- Courses for other qualifying examinations and for other degree level examinations are also present.
- When you became part of the Entri Unlimited, i.e when you purchase courses from Entri you can access whole mock tests and video classes.
Topics should be covered according to the syllabus and revision should be done effectively in order to ace your preparation. That is where Entri comes in. This is the best platform for preparing for the APPSC Group 1 designed and developed by subject experts and people with experience. Entri can provide you with latest question papers and free mock test series that help to achieve your dream job easily.