The Kerala Public Service Commission conducts the Lab Assistant exam for the recruitment to 27 posts across Kerala. The admit cards for the KPSC Lab Assistant examination 2018 has been issued and is available for download.
The admit card contains the information on the candidates and also the examination. The test date, time and venue are available on the hall ticket.
The candidates need to carry any original ID proof along with the hall ticket to the examination hall.
The candidates who have applied for the exam can download the Admit Card for the Written Examination for the recruitment of the Kerala PSC Lab Assistant Jobs from the official website.
How to download Kerala HSE Laboratory Assistant Hall Ticket -2018:
- Go to https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi/index.php?
- Login by Entering your Registration Number and the Password.
- Click on admission tickets tab
- The Kerala HSE Laboratory Assistant Hall Ticket appears on the Screen.
- Download and print it out to attend the Exam on the Scheduled date.