Any candidate who wishes to apply for any posts notified by Kerala Public Service Commission should register themselves in Thulasi portal before applying. Thulasi is the application portal of Kerala PSC. The registration needs to be performed only once. While registering themselves in the portal one need to furnish his/her basic details like Name, Age, Education Qualification, Experience, etc. A mobile number is necessary for the portal registration. Once you are completed the registration you will get your ‘User ID’/ Registration ID’ and the password. Candidates can set their desired combination as both the User ID and password subject to availability. This User ID and password combination can be used every time you wish to apply for any PSC notified posts.
How to Register in Thulasi?
- Candidates should visit the Kerala PSC Thulasi portal to register their account. PSC Thulasi Portal
- On this page, you can find the ‘New Registration’ tab. Click on it, another tab will pop up and will ask you to fill your personal details.
- There you can fill your basic information and the desired User ID and Password combination, subject to availability.
- While registering themselves, candidates need to upload the digital copy of their photograph and signature in the required dimensions.
- The size of the photograph should be 150 x 200 pixels, with a maximum size of 30 Kb. The photograph should be in the front facial pose style with clearly visible face and the background should be in light shade. Candidates can use the paint or any other photo editing software to adjust the size of the image.
- The size of the Signature should be 150 x 200 pixels, with a maximum size of 30 Kb.
- While adding your qualification make sure that you add only those which is completed.
- While adding working experience candidates need to upload the scanned copy of their work experience certificate.
- Once you filled all the relevant details click on the Register tab and your profile is created.
How to apply for a Post through Thulasi?
- Now you can log in into the portal with your User ID and password.
- Once you are logged in, you can find the Notification tab, it shows all the active applications. Candidates can check whether they are eligible for those posts and can simply apply by clicking on the Apply tab.
- After applying for one particular posts, Candidates need to give confirmation for the same to appear for the exam. PSC will send you a message on your registered mobile number asking ou to give confirmation.
- Admit card will be available only for those who give confirmations.
- Candidates can download their admit cards too from the thulasi portal.
- If you forget your password, you can reset it by clicking on the ‘Forget password’ tab. If you forget your User ID candidates need to contact the Thulasi helpline number to retrieve it.
- PSC Helpdesk Contact Numbers – 0471 2444438 / 2555538
- If you wish to correct any of your personal details you need to fill an application form and submit in your nearest PSC center.
- Candidates can update their education qualifications, Experiences, etc through the portal itself, no need to visit the office.
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your preparation today with Entri.