Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is conducting IBPS Clerk 2018 exam to select candidates for the clerical cadre in multiple Government as well as Public Sector banks all over the country. The notification for the IBPS Clerk exam 2018 has been released recently with a handful of vacancies.
IBPS Clerk 2018 Vacancy:
IBPS has declared a total of 7275 vacancies this year all over the country.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment:
The recruitment is done in two stages: Prelims and Mains examination. Based on the results of the Mains examination, a merit list is prepared, which will be the criteria of selection to the posts of IBPS Clerk. There will not be any interview process for the selection of IBPS Clerks.
IBPS Clerk 2018 Exam Dates
|Prelims||8th 9th 15th & 16th December 2018|
|Mains||20th January 2019|
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria – 2018
Educational Qualification: Graduation Degree from a university recognized by the Govt. of India
Age (As on September 1, 2018): The candidate must be of 20-28 years of age. There will be upper age relaxation for various reserved categories.
Since the exam is conducted online, basic computer literacy is a prerequisite. Also, the candidate must have written and spoken proficiency in the official language of the state.
IBPS Clerk 2018 Examination Fee:
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs.100/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|General and Others||Rs. 600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)|
The examination fee must be paid by online mode alone. Once paid, it is not refundable on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection. Payment can be done via credit card/debit card/net banking.
IBPS Clerk 2018 Important Dates
|Online Registration||18th September 2018|
|Last date for online application||10th October 2018|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||8th , 9th , 15th & 16th December 2018|
|Preliminary Exam Result||December 2018/ January 2019|
|Online Examination – Main||20th January 2019|
How to apply for IBPS Clerk 2018
You should have the following prerequisites before applying online.
- Scanned copies of photographs and signature in specifications prescribed in the official notification.
- A valid email id, which is currently active, since all communications are done via email.
To apply, follow these steps:
- Visit the official page ibps.in and click on the registration link.
- Fill in all the information asked in the application form.
- Note down the provisional registration number and system generated password displayed on the screen. This can be used to edit the information before the final submission.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Make the online payment.
- Print out the application form and e-receipt of the payment for future reference.
- Once the form is filled completely, perform the final submission. Once it is submitted, no further editing is allowed.
Interested and eligible candidates can visit the official site ibps.in and start applying now.
Entri is an award-winning online platform which helps students to prepare for various competitive examinations and keeps them updated on various exam schedules. Practice question papers and mock tests for Kerala Karnataka and Tamil Nadu PSC, SSC CHSL, SSC CGL, IIT JEE Mains, NEET and more are available for students to know where they stand and prepare accordingly. Doubt forums are also made available to students to provide a platform for them to interact with experts and clear all their doubts and queries. A suitable app to help you stand out in various competitions.
Entri wishes all the candidates the very best for the upcoming examination!
Download the Entri App today to stay ahead of the competition!