Police officer is a career every aspirant who are looking forward to joining the civil force and serving the general public pursues. The Karnataka state police have announced a total of 2113 vacancies in KSP Civil Police Constable Test 2018.
The exam date is yet to be announced. The eligible candidates who have enrolled to appear for the exam can now prepare well to crack the exam and secure good ranks to be on the state police force.
Now that the exam is around the corner, it is time to dive into the syllabus and study hard.
Karnataka Civil Police Constable Exam pattern:
- The exam will be for a period of 2 hours
- There are 100 questions in total.
- All questions will be of multiple choice format.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- There will be negative marking, and 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Karnataka Civil Police Constable Exam Syllabus:
The topics are divided among the following four categories.
- General awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Mental ability
Subtopics of these categories are listed below.
|Mixtures & Allegations
Decimals & Fractions
HCF & LCM
Volume & Surface Area
Time & distance
Simple & Compound Interest
Pipes & Cisterns
Problems on Ages
Time & Work
Problems on Trains
Boats & Streams
Heights & Distances
Permutations & Combinations
Profit and loss
Countries & Currencies
Famous Books & authors
Current Affairs- National & International
India & Neighboring Countries
Countries & Capitals
Art & Culture
States & Capitals
Sentences & Conclusions
Coding & Decoding
Sentences & Assumptions
Sentences & Arguments
Problems on Cubes
Cubes and Dice
Clocks & Calendars
Preparation Tips for Karnataka Civil Police Constable Exam
- Be thorough with the exam syllabus and exam pattern.
- Refer to previous question papers to understand the question pattern and weightage of each topic. Prepare a daily study strategy accordingly, follow it strictly.
- Spend maximum time studying regularly.
- Identify the topics in which you are weak at and allot more time to those.
- Practice solving previous year question papers more. You will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Attempt mock tests to track your progress.
- Revise from time to time to refresh your memory and to be updated with the portions you completed.
Entri is an award-winning online platform which helps students to prepare for various competitive examinations and keeps them updated on various exam schedules. Practice question papers and mock tests for Kerala PSC, SSC CHSL, SSC CGL, IIT JEE Mains, NEET and more are available for students to know where they stand and prepare accordingly. Doubt forums are also made available to students to provide a platform for them to interact with experts and clear all their doubts and queries. A suitable app to help you stand out in various competitions. 
Entri wishes all the candidates the very best for the upcoming examination!
Download the Entri App today to stay ahead of the competition!