Kerala PSC has invited applications online from qualified candidates for appointment to the post of Junior Inspector of Co-operative Societies in Kerala Government Service. The official notification published by Kerala PSC through their Official Website can be downloaded from here . Candidates who are eligible to apply for the post as per the notification can apply online only through One Time Registration. Candidates who have already registered at official website can apply directly through their profile.
Online Application Procedure
- Register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ with the official Website ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’ before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post.
- No application fee is required.
- Take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile.
- If written OMR/Online Test is conducted, submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration Profile for generating and downloading the Admission Tickets in the last 15 days till the date of Test. The applications of candidates who do not submit confirmation within the stipulated period will be rejected summarily.
Entri is an award-winning online platform which helps students to prepare for various competitive examinations and keeps them updated on various exam schedules. Practice question papers and mock tests for Kerala PSC, SSC CHSL, SSC CGL, IIT JEE Mains, NEET, KEAM, and Comedk are available for students to know where they stand and prepare accordingly. Doubt forums are also made available to students to provide a platform for them to interact with experts and clear all their doubts and queries. A suitable app to help you stand out in various competitions.
Entri wishes all the candidates the very best for the upcoming examination!