Kerala PSC has conducted the objective type OMR Based Examination for the post of University Assistant in Kerala on 15/06/2019 Saturday 01.30 PM to 03.15 PM. Many candidates attended the examination at different examination centres within the state decided by the Commission. The Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released the University Assistant Final Answer Key 2019 on their official website keralapsc.gov.in.
University Assistant Examination Overview
Name of the Post – Assistant
Category Number – 215/2018
Examination Date – 15 June 2019
Official Website – www.keralapsc.gov.in
Kerala PSC University Assistant exam is a degree level examination which was conducted on 15 June 2019. There were a total of 100 questions for 100 marks. The Time duration of this exam was 1 hour 15 minutes.
University Assistant Syllabus
1. Quantitative Aptitude
2. Mental Ability and Test of Reasoning
3. General Science
4. Current Affairs
5. Facts about India
6. Facts about Kerala
7. Constitution of India and Civil Rights
8. General English
9. Social Welfare Schemes and Measures
10.Regional Language (Malayalam/Tamil/Kannada)
11. Information Technology and Cyber Laws
Kerala PSC University Assistant Final Answer Key 2019
The provisional answer key was published on June 17, 2019. As per the complaints regarding University Assistant Answer Key in respect of OMR Examination, five questions were removed. Now, the answer key for University assistant examination has been released by Kerala PSC. The final answer keys of University assistant exam for Question Booklet A,B,C and D are provided below.
Click the below link to download the Kerala PSC University Assistant Answer Key
How to download University Assistant Answer Key from the Official Website?
- Visit the official website of Kerala PSC keralapsc.gov.in
- Click on “DOWNLOADS” option
- After that, click on the link “ANSWER KEY“
- A new page will be opened where you can select the University Assistant Final Answer Key.
- Download your set/series wise pdf of Answer key.
- Print a hard copy of your answer key for further uses.
All the best for your next round selection procedure!