RBI Assistant Exams are conducted once in a year and the RBI Assistant Exam Pattern has Online Examination i.e. Prelims and Mains followed by Language Proficiency Test. We have compiled a list of the best RBI Assistant Exam Books to help you prepare for the exam.
Books for Reference
- Objective General English by Dr. R.S.Aggarwal & Vikas Aggarwal from S Chand Publications
- Objective English for Competitive Exams By Hari Mohan Prasad & Uma Rani Sinha from McGraw Hill Publications
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Rajesh Verma
- Advanced Maths for General Competitions by Rakesh Yadav
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by R.S.Aggarwal from S Chand Publications
- Reasoning Aptitude
- A Modern Approach to Verbal Reasoning by R.S.Aggarwal
- A New Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by B.S.Sijwali
- General Awareness
- Indian Year Book English/Hindi by Publication Division
- Manorama Yearbook by Mathew & Mammen Manorama
It is also important refer articles on Current Affairs & Static General Knowledge to self-update about the daily happenings around the world.
- Computer Awareness
- Objective Computer Awareness by R. Pillai
- Computer Knowledge by Shikha Agarwal
Entri is an award-winning online platform which helps students to prepare for various competitive examinations and keeps them updated on various exam schedules. Practice question papers and mock tests for Kerala PSC, SSC CHSL, SSC CGL, IIT JEE Mains, NEET, KEAM, and Comedk are available for students to know where they stand and prepare accordingly. Doubt forums are also made available to students to provide a platform for them to interact with experts and clear all their doubts and queries. A suitable app to help you stand out in various examinations.
Entri wishes all the candidates the very best for the upcoming examination!