Right to Information (RTI) is act of the Parliament of India which mandates timely response to citizen requests for government information. Under the provisions of the Act, any citizen of India may request information from a “public authority” which is required to reply expeditiously or within thirty days.
RTI Act 2005 – Important GK Questions
- Right to Information Act was passed on ?
- Right to Information Act came into force on ?
12 October, 2005
- The Right to Information is associated with which fundamental right ?
Freedom of Speech and Expression
- The first country to pass Right to Information Act was ?
- What is the fee for getting information under RTI Act?
- Central Chief Information Commissioner (CIC) is appointed by?
- The first State in India to pass RTI Act ?
- The organisation which was struggled for the demand for the RTI Act in India?
Mazdoor Kisan Shakti Sangathan
- The RTI Act is applicable to all States except?
Jammu & Kashmir
- The founder of Mazdoor Kisan Shakti Sangathan in Rajastan ?
- The first Central Chief Information Commissioner of India ?
- To get an information, An application should be given to ?
Public Information Officer or Assistant Public Information Officer
- Head Quarters of Central Information Commission is situated at?
August Kranti Bhavan (New Delhi)
- The first woman Central Chief Information Commissioner of India ?
- Kerala State Information Commission was formed on?
19 December 2005
- The State Chief Information Commissioner and other State Information Commissioners to be appointed by ?
- Kerala State Information Commission has been constituted by under section __ of the RTI Act ?
- The first Chief Information Commissioner of Kerala ?
Entri is an award-winning online platform which helps students to prepare for various competitive examinations and keeps them updated on various exam schedules. Practice question papers and mock tests for Kerala PSC, SSC CHSL, SSC CGL, IIT JEE Mains, NEET, KEAM, and Comedk are available for students to know where they stand and prepare accordingly. Doubt forums are also made available to students to provide a platform for them to interact with experts and clear all their doubts and queries. A suitable app to help you stand out in various competitions.