- 0.1 RPF Exam Schedule for SI and Constable :
- 0.1.1 ADMIT CARD
- 0.1.2 IMPORTANT DATES
- 0.1.3 VACANCY
- 0.1.4 ELIGIBILITY
- 0.1.5 EXAM PATTERN
- 0.1.6 MODEL EXAMS
- 0.1.7 CUT-OFF MARK
- 0.1.8 Expected RPF Cut Off 2018 :
- 0.1.9 SALARY
- 0.1.10 ONLINE APPLICATION
- 0.2 About Entri
- 1 Comments
ABOUT THE EXAM
Railway recruitment board conducts exam for the recruitment to the posts of RPF SI & Constable. Those who have passed the Graduation degree & under 25 years are eligible for the SI posts where SSLC is enough for constable posts.
RPF Recruitment 2018 exam for Railway Protection Force is taking place from 19th December 2018. There are 9739 vacancies to be filled in for the post of Constables and SI. Admit Card is released and is available at Official website.
There will be three stages of screening before the final selection list;
- Computer Based Test
- Physical Efficiency test
- Document Verification
RPF Exam Schedule for SI and Constable :
The exam schedule for RPF Constable 2018 CBT :
The exam schedule for RPF SI 2018 CBT :
Indian Ministry of Railway has released admit card for SI and constables in Railway Protection Force (RPF) and Railway Protection Special Force (RPSF). The Computer Based Examination is scheduled to be held from 19th December 2018.
Download your Call Letter through the links given below:-
The RPF Recruitment 2018 is open for 9739 vacancies, of which 8619 are for Constable and 1120 are for Sub-Inspector. For RPF SI, 819 (Male) and 301 (female), and for constable, 4403 (Male) and 4216 (female) vacancies are announced.
For Constable :
For SI :
1.Education Qualification :
For SI – Graduation and under 25 years
For Constable – SSLC / Matrix and under 25 years
- Age relaxation is subjected to central government norms.
- Those awaiting results of the final examination of the prescribed educational are not eligible.
2. Physical measurement :
There are three stages of screening:
1. Phase 1 – Computer Based Test
Exam Duration – 90 minutes ; Total Marks – 120
- General Awareness (50 marks)
- Arithmetic (35 marks)
- General Intelligence & reasoning(35 marks)
For RPF SI, exam level may be similar to that of SSC CGL and for Constable similar to SSC CHSL.
Current Affairs, History, Geography, Economics, Basic Science , Art & Culture, Polity etc
Sources : Entri App, NCERT textbooks, Current Affairs , News Papers
- Number systems, decimal and fractions and relationships between numbers,
- arithmetical operations, ratio and proportion, averages, interest, profit and loss, discount, mensuration, percentages,time and distance
- use of table and graphs etc.
Sources : Entri App, Quantative Aptitude by Agarwal
General Intelligence & reasoning :
- Analogies, spatial visualization & orientation,
- problem solving analysis,
- judgement & decision making, visual memory,
- discriminating observation, relationship concepts,
- arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetic & non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning etc.
Sources : Entri App, General Intelligence & reasoning by Agarwal
2. Phase 2 – Physical Efficiency Test
For Constable :
For SI :
3. Phase 3 – Document Verification
- Based on the performance of candidates in the phase 01 test and their PET & PMT, candidates will be called for Document Verification.
Attempting as many mock tests as possible is a sure bet towards clearing the exams and finally becoming an RPF employee.
The Entri educational app can be easily downloaded in your phones and the following model exams can be practiced. Full-length mock tests and subject wise mocks are available in the app.
The RPF Cut-off mark is the minimum number of marks that is set by the RPF Board to select the candidates. Candidates will be selected for the further round on the basis of the cut-off marks. If a candidate scores equal to or more than the cut-off marks, then he/she will be eligible to proceed to the next round.
RPF Recruitment 2018 exam for Railway Protection Force is taking place from 19th December 2018. There are 9739 vacancies to be filled in for the post of Constables and SI.
Expected RPF Cut Off 2018 :
RPF SI Cut off(Male/Female) :
RPF Constable Cut off(Male/Female) :
The RPF SI’s salary after the 7th CPC is Rs.35,400/- and Total Salary Per Month (Gross Salary) will be around Rs 43, 000.
For RPF Constable gross salary will be between Rs. 31270/- 27902 depending upon the posting centre.
- Candidates can click on the “New Registration” link on the home page of the Online Registration portal of RPF – SI 02/2018 for the recruitment of Sub Inspector post &Registration portal of RPF Constable -01/2018 for the recruitment of Constable post and carry out the instructions which are mentioned
For RPF SI : (https://si1.rpfonlinereg.org/home.html)
For RPF Constable: https://constable1.rpfonlinereg.org/home.html
Entri is an award-winning online platform which helps students to prepare for various competitive examinations and keeps them updated on various exam schedules. Practice question papers and mock tests for Kerala PSC, SSC CHSL, SSC CGL, IIT JEE Mains, NEET, KEAM, and Comedk are available for students to know where they stand and prepare accordingly. Doubt forums are also made available to students to provide a platform for them to interact with experts and clear all their doubts and queries. A suitable app to help you stand out in various competitions.
Entri wishes all the candidates the very best for the upcoming examination!