The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will soon announce direct recruitment to fill the vacancies of various Assistant, Accountant and Clerical posts in Group 2A Services. The eligible candidates can apply online through the official websites of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
Though the notification inviting applications is not yet called for,Entri provides you with a detailed description of the application procedure as the mode of application is more or less the same for recruitment to almost all posts. The application procedure is as follows.
- All the interested and eligible candidates shall apply online through the official websites of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. http://www.tnpsc.gov.in, http://www.tnpscexams.net, http://www.tnpscexams.in
- Before applying for any post, One Time Registration and Applicants Dashboard is mandatory. The applicant, by paying a registration fee of Rs.150 shall register in the One Time Registration. On registering the candidate generates a One Time Registration ID and Password, using which all applications can be submitted.
- The candidate shall keep ready a scanned image of his photograph and signature so as to upload it.
- The applicants who have registered on or before 29.9.2015 shall use the existing user ID and password to generate Applicants Dashboard in the new One Time Registration system. No applicant will be allowed to make more than one IDs in the One Time Registration system.
- To view the already available information and update them, enter the unique ID and Password.
- Choose the name of the service or post which you wish to apply. Click ‘Apply’ against the recruitment notified using the same user ID and Password.
- The scanned photograph and signature shall be uploaded following the specifications provided.
- All particulars included in the application like the name of the applicant, the address of the applicant, educational qualification, communal category, date of birth, the centre of examination, email id etc can be changed only before the last date for applying to the post.
- An application without the Photograph and Signature of the candidate shall be rejected.
- Candidates are requested to fill the form with utmost care and caution as certain fields cannot be edited.
Entri is an award-winning online platform which helps students to prepare for various competitive examinations and keeps them updated on various exam schedules. Practice question papers and mock tests for Kerala PSC, SSC CHSL, SSC CGL, IIT JEE Mains, NEET, KEAM, and Comedk are available for students to know where they stand and prepare accordingly. Doubt forums are also made available to students to provide a platform for them to interact with experts and clear all their doubts and queries. A suitable app to help you stand out in various examinations.
Entri wishes all the candidates the very best for the upcoming examination!