- 1 Tamilnadu TET 2019 Exam Important Dates
- 2 Tamilnadu TET Age Limit
- 3 Tamilnadu TET Application Fee
- 4 Tamilnadu TET Educational Qualification:
Tamilnadu TET 2019 exam, conducted by Teachers Recruitment Board, invites application from eligible candidates, who are interested to pursue a career in teaching. Applications for Paper I and Paper II can be done ONLY through ONLINE MODE.
Tamilnadu TET 2019 Exam Important Dates
|Date of Notification||28.02.2019|
|Commencement of submission of online Application||15.03.2019|
|Last date for submission||05.04.2019|
|Date of Written Examination – Paper I||08.06.2019|
|Date of Written Examination – Paper II||09.06.2019|
Tamilnadu TET Age Limit
- Candidates with a minimum of 18 years of age and a maximum of 40 years of age can apply. Relaxation will be as per government norms.
Tamilnadu TET Application Fee
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline through E-Challan for TN TET Notification 2019.
- For General: OBC: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 250/-
Tamilnadu TET Educational Qualification:
Minimum Qualifications for TNTET Paper-I (for classes I-V)
- Higher secondary/Graduation along with at least 50% mark and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Higher secondary/Graduation along with at least 50% mark and passed or appearing in 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
- Higher secondary/Graduation along with at least 50% mark and passed or appearing in 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education) or final year of Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.).
- The candidates who have passed D.T.Ed., /D.Ele.Ed., from States other than Tamil Nadu should submit evaluation certificate for such qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications for TNTET Paper-II (for classes VI-VIII)
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of Bachelor in Education or passed/appearing in final year of 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education or Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) /4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education.
- Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year B.A/B.Sc. Ed or B.A. Ed./B.Sc. Ed.
- Candidates should apply only through online mode in the TRB website : http://www.trb.tn.nic.in.
- Should use separate application for Paper-I and Paper-II.
- A valid e-mail id and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and e-mail id should be active till the declaration of results.
- Candidates who have secured 60% and above in the TNTET (Paper-I/ Paper-II) Examination will get TNTET (Paper-I/ Paper-II) Pass Certificate, meanwhile, BC, BC(M), MBC/DNC, SC, SC(A), ST and Person with Disability Candidates will get a relaxation of 5% marks.
- TET Certificate will be valid for 7 (seven) years.
- Mere holding of a TET certificate does not confer any right to appointment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment.
- As per G.O.(Ms)No.149, School Education (TRB)Department dated 20.07.2018, TET qualified candidates has to appear for a separate competitive examination related to recruitment.