Every year Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission(TNPSC) invites applications from candidates to fill the thousands of vacancies across different departments in the state service. For the last few years, the only mode of application is through the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission(TNPSC) online application portal. All the candidates need to register themselves in the TNPSC Online Portal before applying for any of the invited positions.
How to Use the TNPSC Online Application Portal
Those who are interested to apply towards the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission(TNPSC) jobs need to follow the below steps.
- Open the TNPSC official website – TNPSC Online Portal
- On your right-hand side, you can find the ‘Student’s Corner‘. Under the ‘Student’s Corner,’ you can find the ‘One Time Registration‘.
- Click on the ‘One Time Registration‘. TNPSC Application Portal tab will open before you.
- On TNPSC Application Portal window you can find the One Time Registration option. Click on the New User.
- When you click on the New User, a new window will pop up asking you to create a Login ID
- Once you created the Login Id, another tab will get open asking for your details.
- Make sure you have a valid email id and mobile number. Digital copy of your photograph and signature is also required. Make sure to enter the correct details about your SSLC examination certificate. If you have more than one SSLC certificate, enter the details about the latest one.
- If candidates have any doubts regarding the registration, you can email to the helpdesk, ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’.
- At the end of the registration, process candidates need to pay Rs. 150/ against the registration.
- You can either pay the fees through the debit card and net banking or through the challan. If you are opting for the challan( State Bank of India or Post Office) you need to wait for 2-days before paying the fees.
- Registration is valid for 5 years.
For more details about the One Time Registration(OTR), interested candidates can visit here How_to_apply
- Once you have completed the One Time Registration, you can start applying for the posts.
- Other than the registration fees paid for One Time Registration, candidates need to pay the application fee for each and every application separately.
- The application fees will be specified in the notification.
TNPSC Annual Calendar 2019
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will publish the annual examination calendar for the upcoming month by January first week of every year.
Posts notified in the year 2018
To be notified in 2019
For more details about the examination pattern and syllabus, candidates can check the official TNPSC website. Interested candidates can also download the previous year question papers from the TNPSC website. Keep on watching the Commission’s website and the newspapers for the latest notifications.
With the One Time Registration login Id and password, candidates can apply for their desired posts. Details about the vacancy, qualification and the required experience(if any) will be available in the notification.
Here you can download the TNPSC Halltickets once they are available.
Entri wishes you all the best for your future. Start your preparation with Entri.