- 1 Expected TNUSRB Police Constable Previous Year Cutoff
- 2 TNUSRB Police Constable Exam 2019 Syllabus
Here we are about to discuss the TNUSRB Police constable previous year cutoff and expected cutoff marks of 2019. Comparing expected with previous year will help to make a smart study plan in order to grab the opportunity. The examination is to be conducted on 25th August 2019. Physical efficiency test has to be cleared after passing the written test. PET will be on September 2019. For TNUSRB police constable previous year cutoff, go through the below passage.
|Common Recruitment of Gr-II Tamilnadu Police Constable (M&W) Cut Off Marks 2017-2018|
|Community||Men Cut Off Marks||Women Cut Off Marks|
|OC – 31%||58||58||35||34||38||37||48||28||28|
|MBC – 20%||52||51||28||–||28||–||41||–||–|
|SC – 15%||52||51||28||–||28||–||41||–||–|
|SCA – 3%||46||47||–||–||–||–||35||–||–|
Expected TNUSRB Police Constable Previous Year Cutoff
|Community||Expected Cutoff mark|
TNUSRB Police Constable Exam 2019 Vacancy Details
The department has released a circular about the vacancies and it is reported that more than 8826 vacancies are there. For details follow this link.
TNUSRB Police Constable Exam 2019 Qualification
Candidate should pass 10th standard from recognized institute or board for applying for the post.
TNUSRB Police Constable Exam Age Limit & Selection Procedure
Minimum Age Limit:
For all candidates (Gen, BC, MBC, SC, and ST) the minimum age to apply exam is 18 years.
Maximum Age Limit:
- General – 24 Years
- BC/MBC – 26 Years
- SC/ST – 29 Years
- Ex-service – 45 Years
Pay scale of Tamilnadu police constable
It ranges from Rs.18200 to Rs.52900/Month. Average of about 25000/- will be the salary of PC Tamilnadu
There is a written test in the first phase and those who qualify in the first phase will have to pass the physical efficiency test. Then the third phase is medical test. After passing all three phases final list will be published.
Exam Pattern (Objective Type – 80 Marks)
- Part A – General Knowledge – 50 Questions
- Part B – Psychology – 30 Questions
TNUSRB Police Constable Exam 2019 Syllabus
Part I: General Knowledge Syllabus 2019
- General Science- This includes all the general aspects and science subjects, inventions and discoveries, human genetics, diseases, Newton’s law, properties of matter, periodic table and current general knowledge etc.
- History of India- This covers from Indus valley civilization
- Geography- Indian regions, soil, climate, rainfall, crops, national park, bird sanctuaries, dams, forest and wild life, population distribution and all related with Indian geography.
- Economics & Commerce- Mainly agriculture, industrial development, large scale-small scale industries of Tamilnadu, rural development in India etc. it includes economic and commercial schemes also.
- Indian Polity- Indian constitution and its salient features, articles, local self-government, foreign policy and language policy.
- Current Event- latest development in science and technology, who is who, new appointments, new schemes, events related to arts and artists etc.
For more details follow Entri app.
Part II:-Psychology Syllabus 2019
- Logical Analysis
- Numerical Analysis
- Communication Skills
- Information Handling Ability
- Mental Ability Test
Preparing for the exam by comparing TNUSRB Police Constable Previous year Cutoff with expected cutoff 2019 helps to analyze and determine how to study thoroughly. Study plans can be made through online apps. Studying the syllabus and working out several previous question help to achieve the exam. Recruitment for such large vacancy is a great opportunity for 10th standard pass. If you need relevant information regarding the examination, check in our page regularly. For Previous question papers and new recruitment stay connected with us.