- 1 TNUSRB Sub Inspector of Police 2019 – Vacancy
- 2 TNUSRB Sub Inspector of Police 2019 – Qualification
- 3 TNUSRB SI 2019 – Selection Pattern
- 4 TNUSRB SI 2019 – Written Examination
- 5 TNUSRB Sub Inspector of Police Syllabus 2019
The Tamil Nadu Uniform Subordinate Recruitment Board(TNUSRB) had invited applications from graduates to fill its 969 vacant posts as Sub Inspector of Police(TK, AR, and TSP). Candidates with graduation and below 28 years were eligible. The selection process has a preliminary stage written examination, followed by Physical Efficiency Test(PET) and viva voice. The written examination is for 70 marks and a candidate should score at least 25 marks to qualify for the second stage of the screening process. The TNUSRB Sub Inspector Of Police Syllabus 2019 for the written examination includes two parts. Sub Inspector Of Police Syllabus 2019 with Part A emphasize on General Knowledge and Part B on Numerical Ability & General Reasoning & Mental Ability.
TNUSRB Sub Inspector of Police 2019 – Vacancy
- Candidates, please note that if eligible women and Transgender candidates are not available for selection, their vacancy will be filled up by the male candidates of the same category during final selection lists.
The scale of Pay: Rs. 36,900/ – Rs. 116, 600/.
TNUSRB Sub Inspector of Police 2019 – Qualification
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University on the date of notification.
- Candidates who have obtained graduation through Open
Universities without going through the 10+2+3 pattern will not be eligible.
- Candidates should have studied Tamil as a subject in X / XII / Degree. Otherwise candidates will have to pass the Tamil-Part II Test conducted by Tamil
Nadu Public Service Commission(TNPSC) within 2 years from the joining date in the service.
- The applicants should have 20 years old and should not be aged
above 28 years as on July 01, 2019. ( born on or after July 01, 1991, and
on or before July 01, 1999)
- Age relaxation according to the government norms is applicable.
TNUSRB SI 2019 – Selection Pattern
TNUSRB SI 2019 – Written Examination
The written examination will consist of two parts:
- Part A – General Knowledge
- Part B – Logical Analysis, Numerical Analysis, Psychology Test, Communication Skills, Information Handling Ability.
- Total Marks – 70 Total Duration – 150 minutes(2 : 30 hrs)
Part A – General Knowledge – 40 Marks (objective type). 80 Questions
- Part B – 30 marks (objective type). 60 Questions
The candidates should get a minimum of 25 marks to qualify for the next stage of written examination.
TNUSRB Sub Inspector of Police Syllabus 2019
- General Science – Chemistry and Biology, Human Physiology, Physics
- Scientific Instruments, Inventions, and Discoveries, Scientists and their contributions
- Indian Towns and Places
- Animals, Mammals and Birds, Environment and Ecology
- Diseases and their cause, cure, and prevention, Diet and Balanced diet, Agriculture
- National, International awards, Current Affairs
- Latest developments in Science and technology
- New developments in Trade, Economics, General Technology
- Synonyms, Antonyms
- Fill in the blanks
- Para Jumbles
- Error Correction, Spelling Test, Spotting Errors
- Idioms and Phrases, Sentence Completion
- Active and Passive Voice
- Sentence Improvement
- Time and Work, Partnership
- Ratio and Proportion
- Boats and Streams, Races and Games
- Time and Distance, Problems on Trains
- Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Profit and Loss
- Permutations and Combinations, Probability
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Problems on Numbers
- Mixtures and Allegations, Percentages
- Quadratic Equations
- Indices and Surds
- Simplification and Approximation
- Verification of truth of the Statement
- Direction Sense Test
- Data Sufficiency
- Situation Reaction Test
- Alpha-Numeric Series
- Puzzle Test
- Blood Relations
- Venn Diagrams
- Assertion and Reasoning
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Direction Sense Test
- Sequential Output training
- Identical figure groupings
- Forming figures and analysis
- Water and mirror images
- Paper Folding, Paper Cutting
- Cubes and Dice
- Spotting embedded figures
- Figure Matrix, Completion Incomplete Pattern
- Classification, Odd man out
In Communication Skills, Candidates ability for the effective usage of languages will be tested.
Candidates can find the detailed syllabus of the TNUSRB SI here. TNUSRB Sub Inspector of Police Syllabus 2019
For more details about the TNUSRN Sub Inspector of Police 2019 recruitment, interested candidates can check here: TNUSRN SI 2019